Friday, June 23, 2006

Additonal views of the house


As I mentioned in my ealier post about my house, I have been richly blessed. I finally got the last bits of furniture for my sunroom. Here is the living room area.









Here is the other side of the sunroom, which I use as a dining room. The four paintings on the back wall were down by a good friend and member of our house church, Dana H. As a house church, we asked her to do paintings that convey the four principles we were stressing at the time; Embrace, Challenge, Give, and Enjoy. She did an incredible job.






And the family room. We often joked that our house church was the "Church of the Purple Couch." (It's a long story as to why I have a purple couch, but I like it a lot!)

2 comments:

David R. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David R. said...

The sunroom is cool!