Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sidenote: New Hampshire Trip

At the end of May, I had the opportunity to go to a friend's wedding in New Hampshire. You can see these pics and the entries at my other blog, lifeoftonyh.blogspot.com. Why, you may ask, would I have two blogs?

The answer is actually very simple, and yet nuanced. You see, I'm using this blog to share my spiritual journey, as well as life journey, since they are intertwined. However, some of my dearest friends and families would not understand some of my spiritual musings or activities... so it is easier to share my basic activities with all my friends and family on one blog, and my more... unorthodox journies on another. Such is my life. I don't want to seek strife; I won't hide where my spiritual journey is going, but I'm kind of employing a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. If certain friends and family ask questions, I answer vaguely, and so far, they haven't asked further so I haven't had to tell, and the relationships can continue unhindered. I'm not sure if it is the "best" policy, but it is working for me right now.

No comments: