Friday, December 21, 2007

Time of Reflection: Part 1 - READ FIRST

Although I am an emotional guy, I, like many MBTI Thinkers, have problems comprehending and understanding these emotions, much less expressing them. Occasionally, I have used the process of writing to sort through these emotions, and in the end, to express them. Recently, I have been going through a lot of inner reflection (hence the relative quiet on the blog).

In the process of churning through some of the emotions, I went back and read some old writings, and came across a couple that I will share. One is a short reflection that I will share in a later post. The other was a poem written years ago that inspired the form of my most recent emotional exploration.

I share these humbly, knowing that I am no poet (nor a good editor).

No comments: