Saturday, May 13, 2006

Richly Blessed in God's beautiful creation

God has been so good to me. I finally have a dream home... surrounded by beautiful woods, grass, wild berries, wild grapevines, dogwoods... it is just wonderful. I really get a sense of God's creativity and sense of beauty every time I look out my window. Praise the Lord!




*This is my "front yard." It has a ridge of native white pine on it.


*This is my garage/entry area.


*This is my front porch. I love it. I just had three bushes of my favorite plant scent planted... lilacs.


*Side view of the house, looking out on the Tuscarawas River valley (Tusky Valley).


*This is the "back yard." It slopes pretty significantly, so this section is the only section that gets mowed. The white blossoms in the background are dogwoods.


*This is the view driving up my gravel driveway. The house is hidden to the left at the end.


*This is the view from my sunroom.

No comments: