Saturday, May 13, 2006

Some more random pictures


So, I decided it is time to share some pictures.


This was from June 2005, out in the back yard of my old house on 20th Street in Canton. I loved the Rhododendrons so much, I bought 3 of them and had them planted at my new house.







This picture is with my closest friends from Ohio. This was the original group of our house church. We were at a wedding (Scott and Amanda's) in Nashville in Oct 2005. From Right to left: Rachel T. (she's 17 there), me, Penny T. (Rachel and Rebecca's mom), Rebecca T. (kneeling), Tina and Jared C. (yup, Jared tried the bald thing for a short while), and Dana H.







This pic was from the "guy's retreat" in Kentucky, I think in the Spring of 2005. That's Josh, Jared, Matthew, and Jon. Somehow, Josh and Jon didn't get the message on the sign! And I have no idea what sort of "bling" Matthew's sportin'.









This is my sister, Heidi, and my brother-in-law, Joe Zukas, with my nephew Brandon. This was in September 2004. Wow, has it been that long???

No comments: